ti amo - Italian
te amo - Spanish
Kocham Cię - Polish
Mahal Kita - Tagalog
Je t’aime - French<3
Sarang Heyo - Korean
愛してる (aishiteru)- japanese.
http://i248.photobucket.com/albums/gg162/Zundaggi/i_love_you.jpg -sign language =] im not deaf btw ahah
em yeu anh - vietnamese
Iniibig Kita- Tagalog.
Ich liebe dich - german
erh .0mecw qx;lfm uhr - that’s “i love you” in MARLONese. haha, jk…O.o
“Dahing dahoy dhah dadoig.” That’s I love you in Me & Marlon’s “German” language. Hahaha!
Mahal Kita- Filipino
Zye Zlove Zoo(: -Mine and Veronica’s language<3
Daisuke! <3 another way of saying it in japanese..
all the time.
ONLY ALL THE TIME. x(
ahahahahha oh man
All the mothafuckin’ time, bro .
that’s true. well for me, haha.
I’m thankful for my life, my family, my friends, for what I have in my life, the people that are in my life, and what caused me to be the person I am today.
it’s not everything, it’s only some:
Achluophobia- Fear of darkness.
Acrophobia- Fear of heights.
Aichmophobia- Fear of needles or pointed objects.
Anuptaphobia- Fear of staying single.
Arachibutyrophobia- Fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of the mouth.
Athazagoraphobia- Fear of being forgotton or ignored or forgetting.
Atychiphobia- Fear of failure.
Aulophobia- Fear of flutes. <— wth. that’s like a crime, haha jk.
Bibliophobia- Fear of books.
Cacophobia- Fear of ugliness.
Cathisophobia- Fear of sitting.
Chrometophobia or Chrematophobia- Fear of money.
Chronomentrophobia- Fear of clocks.<—It’s like Captain Hook from Peter Pan!
Consecotaleophobia- Fear of chopsticks.
Coulrophobia- Fear of clowns.
Dendrophobia- Fear of trees.
Dutchphobia- Fear of the Dutch.
Ephebiphobia- Fear of teenagers.
Ergophobia- Fear of work.
Euphobia- Fear of hearing good news.
Geliophobia- Fear of laughter.
Hippopotomonstrosesquipedaliophobia- Fear of long words.
Hobophobia- Fear of bums or beggars.
Insectophobia - Fear of insects.
Laliophobia or Lalophobia- Fear of speaking.
Novercaphobia- Fear of your step-mother.
Ombrophobia- Fear of rain or of being rained on.
Ophthalmophobia- Fear of being stared at.
Papyrophobia- Fear of paper.
Paraskavedekatriaphobia- Fear of Friday the 13th.
Peladophobia- Fear of bald people.
Phagophobia- Fear of swallowing or of eating or of being eaten.
Philophobia- Fear of falling in love or being in love.
Samhainophobia: Fear of Halloween.
Scolionophobia- Fear of school.
Scriptophobia- Fear of writing in public.
Directions: Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with 16 random things, facts, habits or goals about you. At the end choose 10 people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. You can’t tag the person who tagged you.
- My favorite color is cerulean, but most of the time when people ask what’s my favorite color i tell them blue, so i wont have to explain what cerulean is.
- When im down, i play the piano, or eat ice cream, or anything sweet.
- When i miss someone, i buy them things, not just for christmas or their bday. just because i miss them.
- when i go on aim, there’s one particular person i always plan on talking to.
- When im embarrassed, i tend to whine a lot.
- I say “that’s funny” a whole lot.
- me and my sister tend to have the same taste in everything. and i mean everything. -_-
- I like working on personal projects (cards, posters, etc) for friends
- I love doing things for others.
- I love writing (not as in writing essays, just simple flat out writing)
- You can easily know what im thinking by the expression on my face.
- I do not like trident gum
- I do not like shots
- You would never, ever, see me in the movie theatres watching a scary movie.
- when i was born, my hair was dark brown
- my initials are ABB
Tagging: NO ONE. haha
where friend A thinks highly of friend B, but friend B could care less about friend A.
lilpnoy14 (9:31:00 PM): soo. sleep tight. dont let the bed bugs bite. nighty night!
21: church,eye doctors appt, haircut
22: hw day
23: watch new moon! :D a day with friends
24: another hw day
25: brothers bday, celebrate! ^.^
26: thanksgiving! and church! get to see jodene! ;D and going to cousins house.
27: black friday! shopping,shopping, and more shopping, oh and reno, and going to the snow!
28: at reno, shopping there too
29: still at reno, coming home later on in the day